All the text and images on this website are protected by internationally recognized laws. The Alliance of Technology Transfer Professionals Limited (ATTP) hereby asserts any intellectual property rights and moral rights that it may have, including copyright, database rights and any rights in compilations in and to the materials on the website.ATTP has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the use of others’ text and images is done with the full consent of copyright owners and/or in accordance with relevant legislative provisions. The materials found on the website may not be posted or in any way mirrored on the WWW or any other part of the Internet except at the following publication site http://www.ATTP.info. Access to and use of this website ie, the ATTP website (‘the website’) is provided subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The materials means all or any information, artwork, text, video, audio, animation or picture files contained and comprised in the website; references to the materials shall mean the whole or any part thereof;
- ATTP means The Alliance of Technology Transfer Professionals Limited, the organisation established to recognize and promote individuals with core competencies and to provide approved training for individuals wishing to acquire skills and become Registered Transfer Professionals (RTTP
- Trade marks shall be deemed to include all logos, shields and service marks.
2. Permitted and Prohibited Use of Materials on the Website
- Except as permitted above, the user undertakes not to copy, reproduce, publish, store in any medium (including extraction into any other website, database, compilation, or computer programme), generate collections, distribute, transmit, retransmit, modify, manipulate, alter, rent, lease, or lend or broadcast, show or create a hyperlink to any part of the website without the prior written permission of ATTP.
- Any further use may infringe copyright and moral rights and may attract civil remedies and criminal penalties.
- The user warrants to ATTP that the user will not infringe ATTP’s intellectual property rights nor will the user breach the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- If the user wishes to copy or reproduce any part of the materials, the user agrees to contact ATTP to obtain permission to do so.
3. Trade marks
The trade marks of ATTPo and any third party displayed on the website are the registered and unregistered trade marks of the same. Nothing contained in the website shall be taken or construed as granting any licence or right to use the trade marks displayed on the website without the prior written permission of the owner. The user’s use of the trade marks on the website is strictly prohibited.
4. Disclaimer and No Warranty
- In no event shall ATTP be liable to any party for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of the use of the materials whether or not amended by third parties.
- ATTP provides the material ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
5. Applicability and Linked Sites
- ATTP reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which the website is held. The user is responsible for reviewing these terms and conditions and notices. The user’s viewing and/or use of these materials constitutes the user’s agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices.
- The website may contain links to third party websites (‘Linked Sites’). The Linked Sites are not owned or controlled by ATTP and it is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any changes or updates to a Linked Site. ATTP is not responsible for webcasting or any other transmission received from any Linked Site, nor is ATTP responsible if the Linked Site is not working properly in providing these links to the user only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of any site or any association with its operators. The user is responsible for viewing and abiding by the privacy, copyright and terms and conditions posted at the Linked Sites.